Massage CEUs For Busy Professionals, Part 1
As a practicing massage therapist, you likely have a full schedule packed with client appointments. While you love what you do, this demand can make it difficult to fit in your continuing education courses. Here at Panda Massage CEU, we strive to make this easy. In this two part series, we will explore how your online CEUs can benefit your practice and how to find time to fit them in.
Why Earn Your Massage CEU Credits Online?
In today’s digitally-driven world, online classes are more common than ever. In fact, a Global Shapers Survey found that 77.84% of international respondents said that they have taken online classes. For massage courses in particular, these classes can offer a variety of benefits.
- Flexibility: As a massage therapist, you are constantly on the go. By earning your CEUs online, you can take the classes when and where you want. This allows you to continue practicing and growing as a professional.
- Affordability: Online courses cut the costs of taking an in-person class. Since you don’t have to travel to a different location, you can save on transportation, food, and other expenses. And you can also see clients and earn an income.
- Quality: You do not need to take in-person massage continuing education class to ensure quality. Our courses are run by massage teachers and offer cutting edge massage knowledge. You can be rest assured that your education needs are met.
- Customization: Through massage therapy continuing education, you can choose what techniques you want to learn. And by doing so online, you can expand your options even more. Since you are not limited by location, you have a variety of skills and modalities right at your fingertips.
- Efficiency: Since you are a busy professional, you likely want to get your massage therapy courses completed as soon as possible. And online learning allows you to complete them at your pace on your own time. So, if you want to start early, you can go right ahead.
By completing your massage continuing education online, you are in control of your modalities. Now it’s just time to find ways to fit them in. In the next part of this series, we will provide some tips for completing your courses while you are still practicing.