Massage CEUs For Busy Professionals, Part 2
- December 26, 2017
- Posted by: massageceu
- Category: Blog Licensed massage therapist ceus LMT CE Massage CEU Massage CEUs Massage CEUs online NCBTMB
Once you commit to earning your massage CEUs online, it can be tricky to find time to fit them in. As a professional massage therapist, you have clients and other responsibilities involved in your career. And when you get busy, it can be hard to spend time on massage training online. Since you learned the benefits of this type of training in the first part of this series, we will now help you find ways to make time for these courses.
Tips For Fitting In Your CEU Courses
Feeling overwhelmed with your massage CEU requirements? Try some of these tips for using your time wisely and completing these courses.
- Be realistic about your time. You might think certain courses take less time than they do or that you can complete them more quickly. This can lead to rushing and a lower quality education. Know how long a course will take you and be sure that you blocked off that amount of time.
- Block off portions of your schedule. In addition to seeing clients, allocate pieces of your calendar to your online CEUs. This way, you aren’t just fitting in your courses “when you have time.” You are actually scheduling them like any other task.
- Take a break from seeing clients. Depending on your work situation, you may consider taking a few days off from seeing clients to complete all of your CEUs at once. This way,
you can get them done and then return to work without having to worry about them.
- Wake up earlier. You may find that waking up one hour earlier in the morning will give you time to get your CEUs done. If you are more of a night owl, reserving the final portion of your evening may also be effective.
- Write down your schedule.: One of the best ways to hold yourself accountable for completing your CEUs is to actually write down your schedule. Write which course you are going to do when and be sure to stick with that.
The massage therapy industry was worth $12.1 billion in 2015, so remember that the demand is there for you to continue practicing. While completing your massage training online does take time, remember that it is also a way to get it done more efficiently. By staying organized and productive, you can complete your courses and be all set to move forward in your career.